Friday, February 13, 2009
So the little hand hits threeAnd who should appearBut a cuban cat named geronimoI really feel like typing many many hahahas but if I don't mean it what's the point hahaha
For
One. I'm disturbed. hah I'm worried for a lot of things.
Two. Should I take H1 Chi I reallyreallyreally want to be in A05. Thanks to Snd, she had to tell me her friends lovvve A05 & A05 rocks & everything. Rah a but too late now huh.
Three. Ho ho what can I say. I really
adore my class? like 560% yeah
If Cherie, Jen, Amanda & Jemimah weren't here with me, I will just DIE. The whole class's so quiet. Everyone seems to be in their own world. I hope it gets better :(
Four. She is quite unreasonable. I'll never forget the day she scolded me for being Late when I was there 7.25 SHARP. Is she just..erm concerned? in the good-intentions way? Still. We're not 2-year-old kids anymore, what's with extra rules that don't even apply to the rest of the school?
Five. I forgot to get everyone vday gifts/notes.
Six. Sorry, definitely NO, no right hands. lol sorry
Seven. Didn't get to sing the complete song :(
Eight. um I rly hope I get into dance although they say there're no auds. REAAAALLY no auds???
Nine. Started realising my uni collar is cutting me at my neck >:( (hey but still v pretty)
Ten. I've to wake up at 7.30 or 8 for piano tml-.-
Eleven. 11.11 :( :)
Twelve. I must be tired.. cuz
Thirteen. this is
not pms.
Tdy is really not my day.Every single thing pretty much disagrees with me.How apt when it's
FRIDAY THE 13TH12AM soon.